That said, we believe there’s more to being a successful instructor than degrees, certificates and classroom experience alone. Our tutors share in our philosophy of teaching to the individual and each tutor we hire is gifted in the art of individualizing instruction – whether they are educators by trade, engineers, speech pathologists, accountants, former NASA scientists or published writers.
Moreover, each shares our enthusiasm for inspiring a passion for learning and empowering students to discover their strengths and achieve results.
1) Tutor-Student Matching: On-Track has a talented pool of tutors with various expertise. We will match your student with a tutor who has the perfect combination of subject knowledge and experience. Further, we understand the importance of compatibility and will do everything we can to ensure a great match is achieved! With plenty of tutors to choose from (70+), a perfect match is on the books!
2) Quality: On-Track tutors participate in rigorous pre-and post-interview processes and trainings. Background checks are performed on each prospective tutor and many have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card. Each tutor must demonstrate the ability to mentor, role model and teach effectively. We hire only the best individuals who have a passion for education, teaching children, and who desire to continue their own education through ongoing trainings and workshops.
3) Professionalism: On-Track’s tutors adhere to a strict code of conduct and level of professionalism. Plus our administrative team takes care of the behind-the-scenes business aspects of tutoring, which allows our tutors to focus on what they do best: teaching!
4) Accountability: A proud member of the Better Business Bureau and the National Tutoring Association, On-Track is invested in helping your child succeed. We are committed to going above and beyond to give you and your child a great academic experience. Our online Tutoring Management System allows you to check on sessions, read tutor’s notes, and more, at your convenience. Most importantly, we teach our students to be accountable for their own academic success.
5) Reliability: Unexpected things happen, however, when you are working with On-Track you can be assured that we’ve got it covered. Our vast supply of resources guarantees your needs are met should something unexpected occur.
6) Experience and a Proven Track Record: We don’t just serve the community – we live and work in the community! In business since 1999, On-Track is one of only a few locally owned and operated tutoring companies in the Valley. Led by Dana Herzberg, M.Ed., who has worked with children with special needs in the Phoenix area for over a decade, our tutors mirror her enthusiasm for individualized instruction and superior education.
7) Flexibility: On-Track offers a range of tutoring services to fit your family’s needs, schedule, and budget. We have tutoring available one-on-one, in pairs, and in small groups. Our tutors work with you on scheduling and can come to your home, certain school campuses, or our North Scottsdale location. We do not require a minimum number of hours per month. Unlike other companies, you do not have to pay in advance; you pay only for the tutoring you receive.
8) Success: Put simply, On-Track is the BEST choice for tutoring in the valley…but don’t just take our word for it! Read what our students and families have to say about On-Track on our Successes page.